Today, just like the way our mom always talks to us (yeah, you should hear it) and in honor of her birthday, I will
talk write in bullet points.
- Inside Gwinett Place Mall in the old Macy’s.
- This place is HUGE. You’ll have a difficult time finding anything.
- Why are there a lot of American stuff? Isn’t there a Kroger for that?
- Snacks (chips, candies, etc) are all over the place. I found them in 5 different areas of the grocery.
- There were some snacks/chips that I’ve never seen before. Gasp! I know. And to think I’ve eaten almost all Asian snacks available to mankind. Oh, and I found Ppushu Ppushu!!! There’s this Aji Ichiban store all over HongKong where they sell ramen snacks like Ppushu Ppushu. Used to eat them a lot when we visited when we were young. (P.S. There’s this flavor packet inside that you must sprinkle on the ramen before eating. Don’t forget!)
- Most of the food stalls are take-out only.
- The Japanese stall in the food court has a sushi train!!!
- They have tteokbokki. They have tteokbokki. They have tteokbokki!!! (Stewed rice cake rules.)
- No photography. I repeat: NO PHOTOGRAPHY. There’s even a sign by the front entrance. The ajumma kept following me around. She was really suspicious of me. But I have a stealth phone so here goes: