Just a few things brewing up that you might be interested in…
- Crawfish Shack owner Hieu Pham has confirmed he is opening a new spot on Roswell Rd. (Sandy Springs) very soon. It will be the same concept as the one on Buford Highway but more of a full-service restaurant.
- Mihoko Obunai, of Repast fame, can now be seen tooling in the kitchen at Cakes & Ale.
- Miso Izakaya unveils its ramen season beginning Tuesday, November 8th. For now, the full menu is available until midnight from Tuesday-Saturday.
- One of Canton Cooks’ (Sandy Springs) owners (without the blessing of the other owner) has opened a new sister restaurant not a mile away from its current location. Canton Cook2 (no typo there), opened Sunday, October 23rd inside the same plaza as Nori Nori.
- Today is the last night to catch the M. Wells / BATON Supper Club at Gato Bizco. You can read posts from Jimmy, Foodie Buddha, and Jen.
- LeRoy’s Fried Chicken closed last night. Sad. See Foodie Buddha’s announcement here and Bill Addison’s here.
- Get your Groupon this Friday for Black Tie BBQ‘s smoked Thanksgiving turkey. Trust me, it’s the best — succulent, tender, smoky, so juicy.